This Site is owned and operated by Inmaginator. This Site is protected by international copyright laws and treaty provisions. Inmaginator retains all rights not expressly granted by these Terms.
The Content (if any) which may be provided by Inmaginator to You may only be used in the following manner:
- For internal works
- For own use only and not for resale / distribution purpose
- For presentation purpose only
The Content must NOT be used in the following manner:
- make the Content available in any medium accessible by others;
- violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, rights of privacy or publicity, performance rights, confidential information or any other right.
- sublicense, sell or transfer rights of the Content or part of the Content
- sell, license, assign or distribute the Content or part of the Content
- incorporation or manipulation of Content or part of the Content for resale
- infringe any intellectual property rights
- extract the Content or part of the Content illegally
- immoral / obscene / illegal / defamatory purposes / offensive / indecent / pornographic / racist / discriminatory / intrusive of privacy / sensitive mental or health connotations / terrorism
- use any part of the Content as logo, service mark or trademark.
Links to Third Party Sites
Inmaginator provides links to third–party sites as a convenience to you. Inmaginator does not control third party sites or links to third party sites. Links to third–party sites are not an endorsement by Inmaginator of such sites. Inmaginator is not responsible for the content of any linked sites.
THE SITE, SERVICES AND CONTENT (IF ANY), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INMAGINATOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE AND CONTENT (IF ANY) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND CONTENT IS WITH YOU.
You represent, warrant and covenant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age and have the right to enter into these Terms;
- Your use of the Site and Content will not violate any rights including but not limited to copyrights, intellectual property rights, trademark, privacy, or any other applicable law or regulation of any country, state, other governmental entities or any third party;
- The information you provide to Inmaginator is accurate and true
- If You breach any provision of this section, Inmaginator shall be entitled to:
- restrict or terminate Your use of the Site and Content (if any) immediately without notice to You; and
- seek any legal or equitable remedies.
RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION
Inmaginator may restrict or terminate Your access to the Site and Your use of the Content (if any), at any time, without notice to You if You fail to comply with any of these Terms;
Restriction/Termination: In the event Inmaginator restricts or terminates Your access to the Site and/or the use of the Content, You must immediately cease to use the Content (if any) that You have downloaded as of the date of restriction or termination and delete and destroy all Content (if any) downloaded by You and in Your possession.
You agree to fully defend and indemnify Inmaginator, its employees, directors, and officers, and anyone else associated with Inmaginator, and each of their successors, licensees, and assigns free and harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, losses, damages, or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and expenses, arising out of or related to the use of the Site, your breach / alleged breach of the warranty above, these Terms or Your use of the Content (if any).
These Terms shall be governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the internal substantive laws of the State of California in the United States of America. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, including the validity, invalidity, breach or termination thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in Los Angeles, California under the Mediation and Arbitration rules and procedures of JAMS then in effect. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The decision of the arbitrator shall, except in the case of manifest error, be final and binding upon the parties hereto. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English.
Your continued use of the Content and/or Site implies Your full consent to Inmaginator’s use of Your corporate / business identity logos for promotional purposes of Inmaginator without the need for payment of any consideration thereof.